HEY!

<<

ShotgunRCAF

Private 2
Private 2

Post Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:57 am

HEY!

I am finally able to log in :t3cool:

First, I would like to say hi to Type 3, vecima and Nicadeamas, its been a long time my friends, I hope everyone is doing well.

As you might not know, after 5 years of dealing with Easy Company things were starting to take a toll on me, it was like having a second full time job and because no one was willing to take financial responsibility for the community we had to shut it down. I would like to thank you Vecima for having linked Easy Company to your website, but I think it is safe for you to remove that link now and again thank you.

What have I been doing lately?..... Good question.
After the uncompleted V for Victory development for DODS and the lack of communication, I decided to move on.

I discovered SOFstudios and the Creative Director for H-Hour: World's Elite™, David Sears.
David has had the good fortune to work for and learn from some of the world’s most talented game developers. For Zipper Interactive, David was a designer and the creative director for the critically acclaimed and best selling series of SOCOM: US NAVY SEALs games for Playstation 2 and PSP.

David's first work, an adaptation of Harlan Ellison’s "I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream" was an award winning PC adventure game.

David has designed and directed racing games, platform games, military shooters, and action adventures on a variety of consoles for developers including Virgin Games, Looking Glass Studios, Sony Computer Entertainment of America, Pseudo Interactive, and Ubisoft Montreal where he was a creative director on two titles: Rainbow Six: Patriots and an unannounced AAA title.

Here is the Kickstarter video where David explains his vision for H-Hour
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWGfHXF_0YE

Here is a link to the SOFstudios website
https://www.sofstudios.com/index.php?/page/h-hour.html

Here is a PRE-alpha video ...nothing has been tuned yet, its a Work in Progress.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE1pERlH2ls

I am now employed as a visual artist for SOFstudios and I enjoy what I am doing.

Rick aka.Shotgun
<<

vecima

Type 3
Type 3

Post Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:15 am

Re: HEY!

Congratulations Shotgun! I'm sorry to hear EasyCOY didn't work out, but I'm sure there are at least some great memories. Good luck with your new endeavors! And as always feel welcome here, bud. We're not super active at the moment but feel free to stop in and update us once in a while ;)
<<

ShotgunRCAF

Private 2
Private 2

Post Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:11 pm

Thanks vecima, I will definitely stop in from time to time, you guys are awesome.
<<

Kenny

Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:57 am

Incidentally, I kickstarted Takedown: Red Sabre. We've been following H-Hour on the forum, so I'm glad to see a bunch of new material. H-Hour looks really great!
<<

ShotgunRCAF

Private 2
Private 2

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:19 am

Kenny wrote:Incidentally, I kickstarted Takedown: Red Sabre. We've been following H-Hour on the forum, so I'm glad to see a bunch of new material. H-Hour looks really great!

Hi Kenny, Nice to see you again.

Yup I bought 8 copies of Red Sabre and gave them out to my friends and none of them were able to play it, it was broken and no one liked it ....I hope they fixed it, it was a big disappointment.

I started a thread for H-Hour so I can keep you posted on the development of the game viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1452 I have already posted many images and video's...check them out :t3cool:

Return to Welcome