FAQ  •  Login

Something I noticed...

<<

Nesretep

Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:11 pm

Re: Something I noticed...

vecima wrote:for that reason i recommend building yourself. my current PC was entirely ordered from newegg.com. everything arrived at my house in 2 days, and i put it together with a friend that night. At any rate, if i had any old pc parts that i thought would help you, i'd be inclined to donate them, but unfortunately I only have what's in my PC.

What kind of computer geek are you, vecima?! ;) You don't have enough spare hardware to build an entire computer? LOL
The Battle of Philadelphia
Community Relations Team Lead
Type 3 Studios Community Member
<<

vecima

Type 3
Type 3

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:32 pm

I'm a computer geek who has to cram all my video game consoles, cds, movies, 3 computers and all my other crap into a 2 bedroom condo along with my fiance and my son, each of which comes with their own tremendous wealth of junk. :t3lol:
<<

Nicadeamas

Captain
Captain

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:05 pm

I like junk.
Sadly I am always gettign rid of my'n. I can fill up about a 10X10X10 room with my junk but not much more.

I'm really good at packing, heh they have been putting me in charge of packing the van and trailer for vacation foer the past 2 years.

You would be amazed at some of the things I've packed, For example, I packed 18 full scale bikes in a 10ft line.
You look at it from the side and it just looks like a bunch of bike tires leaning on eachother lol. I should find that picture...
<<

Nesretep

Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:38 am

In contrast I've never been any good at packing. Fortunately for me, my wife has that talent. She always compains when I load the dishwasher that I do it weird (aka wrong) and that she could have gotten much more in it. My mom had that gift too, but I never really picked it up at all.
<<

vecima

Type 3
Type 3

Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:59 am

Nesretep wrote:In contrast I've never been any good at packing. Fortunately for me, my wife has that talent. She always compains when I load the dishwasher that I do it weird (aka wrong) and that she could have gotten much more in it. My mom had that gift too, but I never really picked it up at all.

same here... in the dishwasher, i leave well enough alone. I've avoided learning how to start the thing for that reason :t3lol:
<<

Nicadeamas

Captain
Captain

Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:02 pm

Heh heh heh, lets call this "Dish_washer_virus"
Discription:
The Dish_washer_virus is commenly spread between men while for whomen the Dish_washer_virus is rarely seen.
Other syntoms of Dish_washer_virus may be shaky hands or a knot in your head phones wire.
Many Americans believe that the Dish_washer_virus is a byproduct of the Dis-aranged_viruse because like the Dis-aranged_viruse the Dish_washer_virus often leaves small things acomplished by useing a large amout of brain energy.
If you believe you have the Dish_washer_virus, call your docter, it is unlikely that he can do anything for you but call him anyway, he might have a series of a few hundred pills that you have to take during odd hours of the day that will counter the Dish_washer_virus by putting you into a non-sensable mental stat at which the senseable will become its oposit and vis versa.
In light of that, you will be able to load the dishwasher correctly, however it is unlikely that you will walk again untill you stop useing dishes.

:t3cool:

Yeah, mom says I'm bad at loading the dishwasher too heh heh.
Last edited by Nicadeamas on Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Nesretep

Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:55 pm

Maybe this inability to load the dishwasher is the result of having a Y chromosome...so we can't help it. :)
<<

Nesretep

Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:48 pm

A note on the original topic here...

I just read over at the SDK Nuts website on the shoutbox that they are no longer hosting Vinnie's models. According to Mark (aka wisemx), he's doing models for a different engine now. Do you think we could still get that car model from him for BOP?

...or should we go with the story that the only cars left after the Seven Hour War are Yugos? :t3lol:
<<

vecima

Type 3
Type 3

Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:31 pm

Yugos FTW!

just kidding... i think we're going to be using some of the models vinnie had, and probably hosting some of them for other modders to use.

the problem here is that some modders somewhere complained about them being hosted on sdknuts, and i'd like to avoid that kind of trouble as much as possible.
<<

Nesretep

Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:48 pm

vecima wrote:the problem here is that some modders somewhere complained about them being hosted on sdknuts, and i'd like to avoid that kind of trouble as much as possible.

What a bunch of losers! I remember seeing a complaint about hosting them and not explicitly labeling them as being Vinnie's on the Shoutbox. Why is that people always have to ruin something good with their whining? Who in the SDK Nuts community (the people on forums, for example) didn't know that those models were Vinnie's? Everybody knew. Just not the losers complaining. Oh well. Rant over. {taking deep cleansing breath and exhaling}
PreviousNext

Return to The Battle of Philadelphia