FAQ  •  Login

August update... It's August already? man...

<<

vecima

Type 3
Type 3

Post Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:12 pm

August update... It's August already? man...

things have been picking up for me and my pal, BOP. we've been getting along just fine. i got back into coding, and in 2 day's i've been able to almost get to where i was months ago, before i threw all my code out, and i've even added in some new code that wasn't seen previoiusly. anyway, not much of that matters for the first test.
pack your bags, 'cause we're chug chug chugging along here on the philadelphia express...

ok, to anyone still reading, i'm really sorry... the truth is i just wanted to let everyone know that there has indeed been progress, but i just don't really know how to say it in a post... i'm excited about progress, but my mind is in a weird sort of half tired state right now... i'll try again tomorrow maybe.
<<

Kenny

Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:31 pm

Re: August update... It's August already? man...

Oh, excellent! Progress is good.

Should I be asking about a beta yet?
<<

Nesretep

Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:49 pm

Kenny wrote:Oh, excellent! Progress is good.

Should I be asking about a beta yet?

Ditto....

vecima: Just in case my sudden reappearance has shocked the living crap out of you...yes, you really are reading this. :t3biggrin:
The Battle of Philadelphia
Community Relations Team Lead
Type 3 Studios Community Member
<<

Nicadeamas

Captain
Captain

Post Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:21 pm

Not so excellent timeing Nesretep. Vecima is off on a camping trip for about a week. lol

last I knew he was getting kinda close to beta testing, however he doesnt really want to send it out for betaing without you. So, if your planning on dissapearing again could you PM me your mailing address?
The idea is that once the betaing is ready, if your not around Vecima can Mail you a beta CD. :t3cool:
<<

Nesretep

Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:10 pm

Nicadeamas wrote:.
Not so excellent timeing Nesretep. Vecima is off on a camping trip for about a week. lol

last I knew he was getting kinda close to beta testing, however he doesnt really want to send it out for betaing without you. So, if your planning on dissapearing again could you PM me your mailing address?
The idea is that once the betaing is ready, if your not around Vecima can Mail you a beta CD. :t3cool:

Yeah, after I posted that I checked my email and got his message about BOP being ready for the initial beta. As I told him in the email, my 'puter is out of commission right now. I know...more bad timing! I'm waiting to get a copy of WinXP from a guy I know at work so I can try a repair install to get things running again. If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears. BTW...safe mode is out. No matter what I do it just restarts over and over again unless I disable the auto-restart. Then it gives me a BSOD about the logon process terminating unexpectedly. Stupid microsoft updates screwed things up I think.
The Battle of Philadelphia
Community Relations Team Lead
Type 3 Studios Community Member
<<

Kenny

Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:16 am

I just got a new laptop, it's really nifty and runs Episode Two like a dream. Unfortunately, F.E.A.R. has major lag issues for some reason. F***** vista...

Anyway, I'd be happy to beta test for you guys.
<<

Nicadeamas

Captain
Captain

Post Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:22 pm

Wow.... A laptop that runs ep2... I want it, can I have it, plzzzzzzz.
Ohh wat, you said Vista, keep it away keep it away!.
Or fix it hahah.

XP.... or Lynix :t3cool:
<<

Craziestdan

Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:31 pm

I'd be up for testing too.
And kenny, get rid of vista :t3lol:
I had that before on a laptop.... Its not pretty :p :t3razz:
<<

vecima

Type 3
Type 3

Post Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:47 pm

Nesretep!

*call echoes into the void*

@everybody else: i was planning on letting you guys beta, but this first round of testing is what i'm calling a "usability test". in other words, the mod isn't totally pretty yet, but we want to have a couple people run through it on their computers to make sure it doesn't barf in their faces.

now, a moment of silence for all of those brave enough to have had barf shot at their face in the past.

<<

Nicadeamas

Captain
Captain

Post Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:20 pm

Services will be held at 8:00 A.M. eastern slandered time. Anywhom so ever is not here will not be there either, and all who currently are here will not be extended an invitation to morn for those whom have recently disappeared whom in which case were never here to be here and therefore cannot be what they actually aren’t. I have no expectations that you shall be in the predestined destination, in the off-handed mishappenstance that the person in question does attend, I shan't put to rest doubts of my coming by making an apperance so in effect shall not be able to put into effect my above-mentioned policies.
Next

Return to The Battle of Philadelphia