FAQ  •  Login

chapter one progress

<<

vecima

Type 3
Type 3

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:33 am

Re: chapter one progress

uhh yeah... we didn't make good on that yet...

content for the demo is also locked at this point, but if we find some good ones we may go back and update the maps with american cars for the final release. for now though, it won't affect gameplay, and so we want to just test before we make our task any larger.
<<

Nesretep

Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:47 pm

I didn't figure that you would be changing it for the demo with you being this close to completion. Like you said, it doesn't affect gameplay, so it would be something that will have to wait for the final release. I was just thinking though, there are some cars I remember from Episode 1 that were generic enough that they could probably pass for American. I just don't know if they were models from the original HL2 assets or not.

Nesretep wrote:500MB!!! :t3surprised:

That's huge. Is that for all of BOP or just the demo? Please say that is chapters 1 and 2...the whole of MINERVA: Metastasis was less than 150MB if I remember correctly.

Is there I reason that I just don't get why it would be that big?

In your post you didn't ever mention anything about the humongousness of the download for BOP. So...?
The Battle of Philadelphia
Community Relations Team Lead
Type 3 Studios Community Member
<<

vecima

Type 3
Type 3

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:21 pm

yeah, sorry...

that number was honestly more of a guess than anything. there is probably some "house cleaning" to do on the final release folder.

in a related note i currently have over 10Gb of BOP related material, though much of that is due to having 4 "old" versions as backups for everything.
Previous

Return to The Battle of Philadelphia