FAQ  •  Login

i offer my services 2 u all!

<<

Craziestdan

Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:35 pm

Re: i offer my services 2 u all!

fearsonny wrote:haha personally i found the music for the trailer much more interesting than just the background music :P so u want midi or it doesnt matter?

Ok im sounding like a noob here, but what's midi?
Also, Masterkhufu sent me a email offering to help out on the music. But if you want you can make a tune aswell, both of yours are welcome :D
The trailer music is cool, but that is more for a trailer, i just want map sounds :D
<<

masterkhufu

Sergeant
Sergeant

Post Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:18 pm

midi means Musical Instrument Digital Interface, and it allows electronic instruments to communicate with one another, or a computer, musically/electronically.
<<

fearsonny

Private 2
Private 2

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:29 am

yea i guess i should be more specific... the sounds from the background music all sound like they came from a keyboard. so i figured that was sound u were goin for. i kind of have a ethno loop going right now, but maybe ill start on a new synthy tune.
<<

Craziestdan

Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:35 am

fearsonny wrote:yea i guess i should be more specific... the sounds from the background music all sound like they came from a keyboard. so i figured that was sound u were goin for. i kind of have a ethno loop going right now, but maybe ill start on a new synthy tune.

Ok, now i dont know what ethno is :D

Anyways, im not sure still what you mean by midi, i know what it stands for now as khufu said, but i dont understand what you mean the song is with midi...

Anyways, i did understand a little, so yes i'd like a background beat, otherwise it wouldn't be music xD

But when you say electric, thats fine, just dont make it like i said, rock music type :D

-Dan
<<

fearsonny

Private 2
Private 2

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:11 am

well i finally had a little time to work on something, but i didnt want to get too far with out ur approval. so heres what i got so far.

mod music.mp3 - 1.10MB

lemme know what u think and i will continue on and put more effort into it if u like it
<<

Craziestdan

Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am

fearsonny wrote:well i finally had a little time to work on something, but i didnt want to get too far with out ur approval. so heres what i got so far.

mod music.mp3 - 1.10MB

lemme know what u think and i will continue on and put more effort into it if u like it

Wow, i listened to it and i must say i love it :D

It definetly fits the mod style, and sounds like a beautiful tune, i love the keyboard and the drums fit nicely :D

I must say i definetly would love for you to continue this.
Awsome song :D

Thanks a bunch, and i look forward to hear more of it :D
Keep it up.

Thanks
-Dan
<<

Nicadeamas

Captain
Captain

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:28 am

Very nice, I like it a lots.

Even gives me an idea. wahahhaaaa.
<<

fearsonny

Private 2
Private 2

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:23 pm

cool glad u like it! well like i said before i am super busy lately as school starts in a week, but im sure ill find some time to work on it amongst the crazy schedule.
<<

vecima

Type 3
Type 3

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:11 pm

i like it :t3biggrin:
<<

Craziestdan

Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:57 pm

fearsonny wrote:cool glad u like it! well like i said before i am super busy lately as school starts in a week, but im sure ill find some time to work on it amongst the crazy schedule.

Thats cool :D
Like i said before, feel free to take time :D
As i dont think this mod will be released yet. So music isn't a rush, so please take your time if it makes things better for you. Dont feel rushed at all, because like i said before im just greatfull in the beginning that your helping :D
Btw, for the final version, make it around 2-3 mins if thats possible please :D

Thanks
Really looking forward to see a finalized version of this tune.
:D
-Dan
Previous

Return to Sound / Music