Post Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:13 am

Re: Forum Rules

<<

Kenny

Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:40 am

Skirting around it by spacing out letters and such. I used to really troll someone that way on a forum I used to use a lot. I stopped doing that.
<<

DeathSpector

Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:54 am

Kenny wrote:Skirting around it by spacing out letters and such. I used to really troll someone that way on a forum I used to use a lot. I stopped doing that.

Well I've never done anything like that. :t3lol:
My first experience with forum, or the internet for that matter, we used to see who was the fastest poster.
Or it seemed like that anyways.
So allot of short posts usually like, Yep, Indeed, Agreed, GFGI, No, etc...then I got bored and went to the PC help section,
Soon after that I figured out I could play games on my computer besides solitaire, which is the second reason I bought my first pc anyways, the first was a calendar. But windows doesn't come with a calendar, so that's really how I got into modding stuff anyways, weird.
Funny cause that's the pc I'm using right now, mine is in a box for now. :t3lol:
Did anyone notice or is my post above to old school?

Anyways, vecima I think it would be cool if you added a post rating system or something. :) :twisted: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :t3ncrying: :Party:

:stupid firefox spell-check:
Previous

Return to General / Off Topic Discussion