FAQ  •  Login

not an upadate

<<

vecima

Type 3
Type 3

Post Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:10 pm

not an upadate

I'm kind of just spilling out some thoughts here. Don't expect this to be a very coherent post.

So, it's been pretty slow around here the past few years, as we all know. We've had some ideas of how to make this a community that is more vibrant and draws people in, and I have very grandiose ideas for what I want the "Civilization" to be.

The problem is that I don't have the time to create it by myself. We've all seen what happens when I do, lol. Some stuff works, kind of. It takes me forever to fix bugs or improve features, etc.

I'm putting the civilization on hold, either until I'm done with the code for Type 3's first game, or until I can hire people to work on it. There's a decent chance that the entire website will need to be re-written, save for the forums. One thing I'm proud of was finally linking the forum account to the Civilization, so I'm going to try to keep that intact, at the database level.

As I always say, there's big stuff in the works behind the scenes that I can't talk about (before I just didn't want to talk public about it, and now I really can't). My spare time is spent working on the game, which is part of the reason that I doubt I'll ever finish the Civilization alone. Much like the days when I was modding, I feel like I'm saying "something's coming, trust me" and all these years later, there isn't so much to show for it, but... something's coming, trust me.
<<

Nicadeamas

Captain
Captain

Post Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: not an upadate

Hahahaha.
I kn0w the feeling. :-)

Can't wait t see what the s0mthing is.
Whatever y0u d0, d0nt dr0p anything 0n y0ur keyb0ard that might p0ssibly s0und like sp, mp, rpg, fps. etc.
D0nt want t0 give anything away.

P.S. my 0 key is br0ken s0 I'm learning t0 use Zer9
<<

vecima

Type 3
Type 3

Post Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:00 pm

lol, you crack me up, old friend
<<

Nicadeamas

Captain
Captain

Post Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:43 am

Ay curious ews?
Ahh crap! My "" key is going out ow~! What a aoyig coincidece. :Party:

I feel like I've had this mouse for a decade though.

Return to Site Feedback